Saturday, May 29, 2010

Six Month Glitch

Wikipedia: A glitch is a usually short-lived fault in a system.

I started writing this end of May and it is very true for me everytime we move to a new country. The glitch is a sadness and emptiness I feel at this point of time. It happens when you have rented your house, your container arrived, found the school for your child, got your car and now what???? Yes the very big question of now what?

I have been attending once a week Slovak language course, I have been playing tennis, I have my routine, I know which supermarket I wanna go, I go to Mah-jong, I love my house, etcetera, etcetera.

And my glitch pertains to having FRIENDS! A friend whom you can just talk to about whatever, whose door you knock on whichever time of the day, and just meet without any diary appointment. And at this very same time I made friends with Simmi. An Indian girl who is so open to whatever we want to do together. I just love her. Plus her gorgeous daughter and the never-late and never-be-late husband. Plus summer was finally greeting us that we could invite friends for a swim and eat a non-formal dinner.

And this is the end of my sixth month glitch as after I feel it, life definitely starts rolling fast, so fast it is now end July in which I got so busy to be able to finish this post.

Happy summer!

1 comment:

  1. Tale thats really sweet of you to mention us but you seem to be busy, you are not knocking my door since this week.Are you alright?Lol...

    ReplyDelete