Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tweaks

Facebook has led me to this page in which they send tweaks (whatever that is) at a discounted price to buy a service, food, hotel accommodation, quad biking, hair cut, photo session, even coffee which is actually costing 1€ and is sold at €0.50, etc. Today I have purchased a mobile car cleaning coupon for ca. €30 instead of paying €66 and they are coming over on Saturday to clean my car. Let us see about this.

In the meantime you can check out what they are tweaking today at www.shopcity.sk.

Happy tweaking!

1 comment:

  1. My car has been cleaned in detail. Two men came with their under-the-car-plastic carpet, high pressure water hose, vacuum cleaner, etc. To my house. Afterwards, it seems like my car is being sold because....don´t we clean our cars to its utmost beauty when we are going to sell it?

    But its exactly the opposite why I had my car cleaned. I wanted to enjoy my car ONCE so refreshingly clean as if I was going to sell it!

    ReplyDelete